Flu clinics planned across the county
Hamilton County Public Health has announced a series of adult walk-in flu clinics across the county on Tuesday, Oct. 20.
Public Health nurses will be traveling to the following communities to provide flu shots at the scheduled times. No appointment is necessary.
• Stanhope Community Building, Stanhope — 8:30 to 9 a.m.
• Kamrar Lions Building, Kamrar — 9:30 to 10 a.m.
• Thrivent Financial Building, Blairsburg — 10:30 to 11 a.m.
• Williams Fire Station, Williams — 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Ellsworth Library, Ellsworth — 1:15 to 1:45 p.m.
Additionally, a children’s flu shot clinic will be held at the Public Health office, 1610 Collins St., inside Shashi Station, on Saturday, Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 832-9565 to make an appointment.