City parks to fully reopen June 1
Fuller Hall to open with restrictions
Effective Monday, June 1, Webster City parks, including playground equipment and the skate park, will be open for use by individuals and small groups of less than 10 people.
The practice of social distancing when utilizing the parks of Webster City will still be encouraged. The emphasis on enforcement on groups of 10 or more in the parks will continue.
The restrooms located within the parks will remain closed until further notice and no shelter reservations will be accepted at this point, according to city officials.
Fuller Hall will also reopen for limited use on June 1, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. The facility will remain closed on weekends. The facility will adhere to the 50 percent capacity restrictions for exercise purposes only. Use of Fuller Hall is limited to those age 18 and older until further notice.
The following rules and guidelines will apply to use of Fuller Hall:
• No parties, classes, group meetings or any social events at this time.
• No children will be allowed until further notice.
• Upon enter and leaving the building, wear face covering or something better if you have it. Consider wearing a face covering during your workout.
• If you are sick, stay home. If you have a temperature, stay home. If someone in your house is sick, stay home. If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, stay home.
• Please use social distancing upon registering at the front desk and respect any patrons distance/personal space in any of the areas.
• Any meetings with employees must be scheduled ahead of time and must use face masks.
• No gathering in groups in any of the areas.
• Pre-plan workout routines to avoid lingering/socializing with others.
• Limit items touched within the workout areas and sanitize with provided supplies when finished. • No fans will be allowed in any of the workout areas.
• Cardio Room will have a limit of 6 people: 1. Use hand wash stations before and after 2. Please disinfect after usage by wiping down equipment that you used
• Weight room will have a limit of 6 people: 1. Use hand wash stations before and after
• Exercise bikes have been placed and spread out in the Sampson room and Game room, patrons using the equipment need to keep a 6-foot distance and clean up before and after yourself with the disinfectant placed by the equipment.
• Gym — no contact games allowed, all basketballs have been put away; 1 or 2 people may bring their own basketball just to shoot baskets. You may exercise in the gym using social distancing.
• Game room closed
• Racquetball courts closed
• Swimming pool closed until further notice
• All drinking fountains have been placed out of service, and patrons encouraged to bring their own water.
• Remember social distancing requirements in locker rooms.
• Wipe all handles and knobs before and after touching with provided disinfectant wipes.