Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire damages garage

January 3, 2014
The Daily Freeman Journal
The Webster City Fire Department responded to a garage fire Wednesday evening. The department arrived on scene at 1007 Clark St. in Webster City at 4:59 p.m. According to a department report, the fire came from an improperly vented chimney pipe off of a wood-burning fireplace. The chimney was installed with single wall vent piping through the wall instead of a double wall chimney vent. The fire was controlled by 5:23 p.m. There were 25 personnel responding. The report estimates the fire caused $500 in property damage.
 
 

 

I am looking for: