Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Readers Talk Back — 7/20

July 20, 2011
The Daily Freeman Journal

First we pay a certified plumber to make sump pumps legal, then we have to pay $27 to an out-of-town engineer to inspect it. ?What does that show for confidence in our plumbers?

- Webster City



I am looking for: